Please join Colonel Hugh T. Clements, Providence Chief of Police and Hillary Salmons, PASA Executive Director and an ALL STAR Host Committee of athletes and coaches in recognizing:
- PASA middle school student athletes for their exemplary teamwork and sportsmanship
- PASA Sports Providers and Coaches for their excellence and dedication to the well-being of Providence youth
Frank Carpano, Sports Director at NBC 10, will emcee the 2019 Awards Ceremony at the Providence Public Safety Complex. The Ceremony is free and open to the public.
Please join us immediately following the Ceremony for the 2019 Reception at Bayberry Beer Hall. The Reception is a ticketed event and will include a silent auction and a live auction of athletic experiences and personal sports memorabilia from special guest athletes and sport celebrities. Food will be provided for ticketed guests. Cash bar.
Athletes confirmed to attend include:
- Joe Andruzzi, former NFL and New England Patriots Player and Co-Founder of the Joe Andruzzi Foundation
- Molly Huddle, Track and Cross Country Olympian athlete
- Ken Ryan, former Major League Baseball and Boston Red Sox pitcher
- Noah Hoffman, World Cup Champion and Olympian Cross Country Skier
QUESTIONS? Contact us to learn more.
THANK YOU to the over 100 guests who attended our 3rd Annual Education Breakfast on February 27, 2019 at The Art Club.
Our panel discussion and table conversations led to new connections between PASA art providers and professional artists in our community. These connections are helping to expand Providence youth engagement in the arts. Contact us if you are a professional artist working in music, dance, theater, fashion, painting, illustration, photography, ceramics or design to find out ways you can help connect more students to the creative arts community.
We hope many of you can join us again next year!