Provide a high-quality program accessible to all Providence youth.
In order to become a program provider, you will need:
- Tax documentation proving for-profit or non-profit status
- A federal background check free of disqualifying information
- Professional liability insurance of $1,000,000 (please check with PASA as this requirement is being updated for individuals)
- Completed request for proposal form returned by the deadline
For questions or assistance on the application process, please contact the Operations Coordinator at (401) 490-9599 x 109 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a program provider, you are committing to:
- 6 weeks or 10 weeks of instruction
- 1 or 2 hour sessions, twice/week
- M/W or T/TH sessions
- Attendance at recruitment and provider orientation fairs