PASA is currently seeking a Director of Quality Improvement to oversee the management and ongoing evolution of PASA’s quality improvement work. The Director of Quality Improvement will report directly to PASA’s Deputy Director and will work in tandem with PASA’s Director Team to ensure the successful implementation and monitoring of individual initiative’s quality improvement plans.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
The Director of Quality Improvement is responsible for these essential components of setting standards and measures for PASA’s work:
● Serve as part of PASA’s Director Team, where new work is vetted and approved. The Director of Quality Improvement will support initiative directors in the creation of project plans that incorporate intermediate and final outcome measures.
● Stay current with national and state level work and research on measures for out of school time education.
● Create a yearly evaluation plan in partnership with the PASA Director Team and external evaluation Partners.
● Bachelor of Arts degree (BA) and at least four years of related professional experience in the out of school time education field;
● Professional experience managing staff and a history of productive and dynamic team work
● Experienced trainer and facilitator;
● High level project management experience;
● Comfort with online data management systems;
● Understanding of evaluation planning and implementation;
● Fluency and technical skills relating to data analysis, statistics and reporting.
The salary range for this position is high 40Ks to low 50Ks, depending on experience, plus healthcare and other benefits. PASA will begin reviewing applications on November 25, 2013 and will accept applications until the position is filled.
For the complete job description, list of preferred qualifications, and application instructions, please click here.