PASA is seeking a full-time Hub Coordinator to help refine the Hub’s ELO program model and delivery infrastructure. The Hub Coordinator will report directly to PASA’s Director of High School Initiatives and will play an integral role in developing, managing, and ensuring the expansion of PASA’s high school system building work.
The Hub works with Providence public high schools and community partners to provide high school students across the city with high-quality expanded learning opportunities (ELO) that not only garner them credit towards graduation, but provide rigorous, hands-on learning activities grounded in relevant, real world skills and professional experience. To learn more about the Hub and ELOs please visit, www.hubprov.com.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
Program Management & System Operations
- Coordinate and supervise all administrative tasks related to the effective operation of the Hub’s ELO Model including managing communications with partners, organizing program schedules, standards alignment, attendance tracking, and other logistics.
- In collaboration with PASA’s Director of High School Initiatives, develop and oversee both short-term and long-term Hub programmatic activities, including student recruitment and enrollment, the creation of learning pathways between PASA’s AfterZone and the Hub, and ELO model expansion.
- In partnership with the Hub team, developing and facilitating partner orientations, technical assistance sessions, and final student demonstration day to ensure aligned learning experiences for youth.
Communication and Relationship Building
- Facilitate meetings with community partners and assigned school staff.
- Work closely with youth, community partners, and school administration in recruiting and retaining youth participants.
- Help to recruit both potential and existing community partners and teachers to jointly lead ELOs at assigned schools.
Data and Program Quality
- Participate in quality assessment trainings, program observations and program evaluations.
- Assist PASA staff in developing and facilitating a professional development schedule for the primary ELO stakeholders including students, teachers and community partners.
- Aid PASA staff to implement assessments and program evaluations to inform and refine PASA’s digital badge strategy.
- Review, monitor and distribute program data on a weekly basis to community partners, school administration, direct supervisor and PASA to manage enrollment, participation retention, and youth outreach plans.
- The salary range for this position is low 30Ks, depending on experience, plus healthcare and other benefits. PASA will begin reviewing applications on November 16, 2013 and will accept applications until the position is filled.*
For a full job description, complete list of preferred qualifications, and application instructions, please click here.
*PASA prohibits discrimination in employment, educational programs, and activities on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability or handicap, age, marital status, family responsibilities, political affiliation, veteran status, gender identity/expression, domestic partnership status or HIV status. PASA also affirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities and equal access to PASA facilities.